McKinney Ousted and Query

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Fri Aug 23 03:54:19 MDT 2002

Mark Jones proclaimed:

> At 22/08/2002 18:32, you wrote:
> >Zak:
> >
> >http://www.marxists.org/
> >
> >The site's creators seem to agree pretty much with you about Stalin.
>
> As I recall, the folks at MIA refuse to carry writings by Stalin on their
> site, which, if it is still the case, is curiously reminiscent of Stalin's
> own censorship of Trotsky's writings, except that Stalin controlled the
> Soviet Union and they only control a server, so far. This is one of the
> reasons why I don't trust that site

Mark,

why dont you check before you make false assertions:

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/index.htm

It discredits anything else you write, if you handle the simple truth like
this.

To rehash the Srotsky - Talin debate on this level makes me sick and the
moderator should put an end to this kind of argumentation.

Johannes