Request for sources on Russian question (seriously)

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:52:02 MDT 2002

Yeah, it's a debate of diminishing importance, but not a debate of absolutely no importance.  Specifically, I would like some info on sources which defend the thesis of Russia *not* being a form of capitalism or new class society.  There's already reams of that available.  It's far more difficult to locate sources coming from the other direction.

I know of Mandel's Power and Money.  Lowy's Politics of Combined and Uneven Development and Samary's Yugoslavia Dismembered touch upon this (sort of).  There's always, of course, Revolution Betrayed, but I'm more interested in sources *post*-Trotsky.

Any help is appreciated.

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup