Is Prostitute/Whore the new 'Marxist' version of Virign/Whore ? was Re: Academics as Whores

Xyxyxyyx (Xyxy) Xyyxyx xyxy at xxyyxy.xxx
Mon Aug 26 15:32:46 MDT 2002

Jim--

With all due respect, you did not listen to a word I said. I never made any
of the arguments you have assumed of me. I am not painting myself as "The
Happy Hooker", nor do I fall within the feminist camp that thinks of
prostitution as inherently empowering, I find that just as problematic as
the reverse position. Not that you asked my opinion, you just assumed it.

I have nothing more to say to you about this, you clearly have no intention
of listening to a word I am saying without mis-representing my point.

Xyxyxyyx