how we think about this list...

Alan Bradley abradley1 at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 27 01:34:29 MDT 2002

From: lause at att.net
> For this reason, it can't be that surprising that most
of what any of us post doesn't spark a discussion.

On another list I am on we have an in-joke term: the Black Hole of Quality.
That is, anything anyone writes that is actually really good won't draw

According to those it has happened to : ) it is quite disconcerting, as lots
of effort, thought and hard work go into these posts, and the response is:
nothing.

Alan Bradley
abradley1 at bigpond.com