FW: : Not in Our Name ad in NYT in opposition to attack on Iraq

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:38:10 MDT 2002

Dear Comrades,

I was asked to forward this to various lists to which I subscribe. I
personally feel that these kinds of efforts--along with others--are
imperative for all progressive Peoples. I must say that I do not appreciate
references to "OUR" government (even less "MY" Government as a Blackfoot)
and generally do not appreciate giving any money to the NYT or bourgeois
press, but, nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiments and attempts to get
something going here.

Jim Craven
Blackfoot Nation