Melting ice (of all types)

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Mon Dec 2 05:42:28 MST 2002

To clarify, the search I did --consciously-- was for news articles in the
past few days. This is under the new "news" tab in google's search engine.
What I thought notable was the variety of stories from all over the world
about disappearing glaciers. It shows it to be a phenomenon that is
constantly in the news in the English-language press from all over the
world, and that it presents a variety of problems (threats to tourism
industry around Kilimanjaro and Glacier National Park, threats to water
supplier and irrigation in Bolivia, changes in micro-climates, and so on.

José