Arctic Ice Melting Much Faster Than Thought: maybe they'll make amphibious SUVs

Mark Jones markjones011 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 07:47:38 MST 2002

I hate to sound like a cynic. Islay (pop. about 4000) is mostly famous for
whisky. Islay single malt is the best there is in some people's opinion,
including mine. Maybe the dream of wave power substituting for oil is whisky
more than H2 powered. These escapist fantasies do not address the problem
posed by the decline of world oil and the complete implausibility of
alternatives such as wave power to substitute for oil.

Mark