Question about the landscape of the Left [2]

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 2 18:14:04 MST 2002

Hi all,

Richard Harris who's based in the UK sent me a friendly mail asking
to which "country" I was referring. Hmm, have I become so
americanized that I think I live in the center of the world? Coming
from a frenchie, what else would one expect!

Thanks Richard for reminding me that there are (or should be) no
borders... I was referring to the USA...

And Richard, please enter a subject in the subject line next time (I
almost dleted your mail without reading it!)...

In solidarity,

Gilles d'Aymery