Fw: malthusianism (form Yves-Marie Quemener)

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Wed Dec 4 00:10:31 MST 2002

malthusianism
----- Original Message -----
From: QUEMENER Yves-Marie FTRD/DTL/LAN
To: jgperez at netzero.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: malthusianism

You could be interested in the following texts: Michel Husson (french
economist, member of LCR) has written last year a book against the
neo-malthusianism of some greens. I haven't read the book - only the
following extracts, but I find that Husson is very good in general.

Extracts and contents of his book (in french):
http://hussonet.free.fr/conclu6.pdf

An interview in Rouge about the subject:
http://hussonet.free.fr/pleinfeu.pdf

The same interview translated in castillan:
http://hussonet.free.fr/pleinfe.pdf

Husson's website is very rich by itself. (hussonet.free.fr)

You can forward to the marxmail list (I have no possibility from this
account to write to marxmail).

        Yves-Marie Quemener