BMP condemns Australian pre-emptive strike policy

Alan Bradley abradley1 at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 4 07:20:40 MST 2002

> From: Peter Boyle
> In a blatant show of imperial arrogance Australian Prime
> Minister John Howard has declared that he would launch
> "pre-emptive" strikes against terrorist threats in South
> East Asia.

I'm on another completely apolitical list, which has some members from
various South East Asian countries. I don't exactly know what their class
backgrounds are, and some of them are undoubtedly on the wrong side, but,
well, I've apologised anyway.

It's been a year or two since I've written anything about "Little Johnnie"
Howard, but the main noun I was using then to describe him was "turd". I
wasn't wrong. What a little pig. Words fail me.

Alan Bradley
abradley1 at bigpond.com