One more thing on the US Far Left (continuation of response toGilles)

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 4 10:35:44 MST 2002

Yes, Emperor's Clothes has degenerated into a conspiracist' site. Too
bad. I must say that I had some serious struggles last Spring- early
Summer on Swans regarding conspiracies. I felt that imperceptibly I
had published pieces that were reactionary in disguise. My own
mistakes...

What's fascinating with this thread is how much I am learning about
people whith whom I have had contacts for 3.5 years (since the
Kosovo war), and discovering that they have a long history of
activism (I have none) and intercine fighting (not my cup of tea).  This
is very helpful and I really appreciate the time you all spend opening
my eyes.

Camejo, btw, was a fantastic candidate here in California. I think it is
Jose who in a friendly way nicknamed Camejo "watermelon" -- green
on the outside, red on the inside, or something like this. I had no idea
but looking in hindsight it makes sense.

Gilles d'Aymery