Lee Harris

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Dec 5 08:40:08 MST 2002

Over here in Marxism land, we got a big chuckle over Lee's reference to
"Darius Fo". We assume that he meant Dario Fo. We were going to bring
your attention to extensive passages in Lenin's writings that clearly
spell out how the core countries were exploiting and impoverishing the
periphery, but we figured out that if you knuckleheads lack the
erudition to identify the Italian playwright correctly, anything else
would be a waste of time.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org