Israeli annexation of Jerusalem at the UN

Alan Ginsberg aginsberg at uts.columbia.edu
Thu Dec 5 13:27:06 MST 2002

Left totally unreported in the US Media...]

Agence France Presse
December 3, 2002 Tuesday
SECTION: Domestic, non-Washington, General News
HEADLINE: In shift in policy, US votes against UN Assembly resolution
on Jerusalem DATELINE: UNITED NATIONS, Dec 3

Well, in that case the US Media do not include Associated Press, ABC,
Reuters(US), Christian Broadcasting Network and so on.

Certainly, this story has not received the attention that I believe it
merits, but (and this is not directed at Gilles) I'm just tired of
inaccurate claims that American news media have completely ignored events
that have, in fact, been covered (however inadequately).