Protest against this "toy"

Kay McVey katsummerland at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 5 18:09:24 MST 2002

This was sent to me this morning.  Toy manufacturer's
blatantly indoctrinating children and de-sensitising
them to the real meaning of war.

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.asp?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=05b5baa&RefPa

> To complain:
> http://www.jcpenneyeservices.com/csrv/emailus.asp
>
> Re: Item# IH655-0158A

> War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I
believe, as something
that is not what it seems to the majority of people.
Only a small inside
group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the
benefit of the very
few at the expense of the masses.
> --Major General Smedley Butler, USMC

http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
- Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!