Sorry to post and run

Steve Painter and Rose McCann spainter at optushome.com.au
Fri Dec 6 05:39:19 MST 2002

I have to unsub for a few weeks, as Rose and I are off to investigate
contradictions among the wombats and cockatoos of Wilson's Promontory and
the Gippsland Lakes. That means Bob Gould too, since he relies on me to post
his contributions, but Bob tells me he's in the process of hooking up to the
net, so he may be back fairly soon.

So, responses to any comments on Bob's recent posts may be delayed a little,
but never fear, they will be forthcoming.

Steve Painter