British SWP and the SSP

Michael Keaney michael.keaney at mbs.fi
Mon Dec 9 05:28:54 MST 2002

Brian Cahill writes:

In the short period in which the SWP has joined the
SSP the predicted problems have materialised, starting
with their amazingly foolish and dangerous antics in
Sighthill, continuing with rows over fulltimers,
finance and paper sales and culminating in the present
row over the firefighters strike.

-----

Brian, thanks for this and other forwards on UK left shenanigans. I had a
grim sense of foreboding when the merger was announced. However, I'm missing
a few details -- if it's not too much trouble, can you expand on some of the
above, esp. Sighthill.

Thanks,

Michael Keaney