Liberal hawks - cruise missile liberals

Bob Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 11:18:00 MST 2002

I thought the article was also saying to the liberals who have lost
influence in the grassroots to get their act together and lead this rabble
before it gets out of our control... your theoretical work is sloppy, it was
saying to them.  I don't think it once mentioned the main beneficiary of the
cruise missile liberals is the continued situation in Israel/Palestine,
which is off their radar screens apparently in sweeping for problems.
Probably need some new chip upgrades or something.

Bob Anderson
Box 4591
Albuquerque, NM 87196
505-858-0882