Cuba scholars win vs. CNN media hacks

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 15:45:13 MST 2002

(Great interviews with Julia Sweig of the
Council on Foreign Relations whose book
INSIDE THE CUBAN REVOLUTION came out in
the spring, and whose US AND CUBA: A
CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY is one of the most
useful tools we have for solidarity with
Cuba were interviewed on CNN last week.

(These slick media professionals tried to
use these scholars in their perennial
Cuba-bashing, but the scholars didn't let
them get away with it. Viva Jane y Julia!)