Black Radical Congress -- Dead or Alive?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 11 18:28:26 MST 2002

Is the Black Radical Congress dead?  Or is it "alive" but unable to
function as an organization?  I was subscribed to the BRC-ANNOUNCE
and BRC-NEWS listservs, but they stopped sending postings sometime in
November, 2001.  On the BRC website (@
<http://www.blackradicalcongress.org/>), no upcoming event beyond the
November 2-4, 2001 conference in NYC is announced.

The Black Radical Congress is listed as one of the "organizations
involved" in United for Peace, though (Cf.
<http://www.unitedforpeace.org/new/article.php?list=type&type=16>).
So, I guess it kind of exists, but in what form???
--
Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>