Forwarded from Charles Brown

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Dec 12 08:42:36 MST 2002

 From AOL chat list.

CB

&&&&&&&&&

Subject: Blacks need to quit being Sooooooooooooo sensitive!!!!
Date: 12/12/02 12:40 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Steve122661

TRENT LOTT MADE A STUPID OFF THE CUFF REMARK AND HES BEING RAKED OVER
THE COALS ABOUT IT...JEEEZ LOUISE FOLKS WHO THE HELL CARES? IM NO RACIST
WHATEVER THE YOUNG MISINFORMED PRESENT DAY BLACK LEADERS MAY
THINK....HOW COME EVERYTIME I COME OUT AND SAY LETS TREAT EACH OTHER AS
PEOPLE NOT COLOR, BLACKS LAUGH ME OFF THE PAGE,HELL BLACKS TODAY HAVE IT
MUCH BETTER THAN THEIR
PARENTS WHO HAD TO LIVE WITH THE CIVIL RIGHTS STRUGGLE, TODAYS YOUTH ARE
CENTERED AROUND THE "HIP HOP" GENERATION AND TO CRITCIZE A BLACK IS
WORSE THAN BLASPHEMING THE LORD!!!!!SO I SAY TO THE BLACKS OF TODAY GET
ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND I LIKE MOST WHITES ARESEEING YOU AS A PERSON SO
YOU NEED TO DO THE SAME. I HAVE MANY BLACK FRIENDS AND ALSO SEVERAL
MIXED RACE NIECES AND NEPHEWS WHOM I LOVE AS MUCH AS MY WHITE FAMILY,CAN
I ALSO POINT OUT THAT HARDLY
ANYONE EVEN MENTIONED THAT THE SNIPERS WERE BOTH BLACK IF THEY HAD OF
THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATLY BRANDED A RACIST!! SO GROW UP
DAMMIT!!!!!!!PEACE
--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org