(fwd from Merle Ratner) URGENT CITYWIDE MARCH FOR PEACE & JUSTICE THIS SATURDAY 12/14

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Dec 13 06:14:38 MST 2002

Please plan to attend this youth led rally & tell everyone you know!
Bring your banners, signs and contingents to represent the community and the
demand for schools, jobs and health NOT bombs and terror on the people of
Iraq!

The march Uptown for Peace and Justice against Bush's War Drive will take
place as planned no matter what the weather conditions are.

We Ain't Going Nowhere !
Uptown Youth for Peace and Justice
Anti-War March and Rally
Calling all members of our Uptown communities!
CALLING churches, students, youth, and working people from around the city!

PROTEST the poverty draft: targeting Black and Latino youth for military
service is a crime

PROTEST the looting of our schools, hospitals, housing and social programs
to fund this unjust war

PROTEST the continued murder of innocent people around the world

YES TO SCHOOLS & JOBS
NO TO WAR IN IRAQ

Join us on December 14, 2002
**
Rally begins at 12 noon @ 155th St and Broadway
March at 1 PM to 125th St. and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd for a
Rally @ 2:30 at the Harlem State Office Building