Reply to Jurriaan and Julio

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 14 11:49:18 MST 2002

--- Julio Huato <juliohuato at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mark Jones says: "Both Julio and Jurriaan share a
> productivist,
> ricardian-sraffian reading of Marx which is highly
> contentious, not to say
> tendentious."
>
> With all due respect, I will only speak for myself.

And you did so brilliantly!  Thanks and thanks for the
quotes.  I'd read them before, but it's been awhile.
Amazing how they keep their sting.

Cheers!

Mike B)

=====
"Man first begins to philosophize when the necessitites of life are supplied."  Aristotle

"determinatio est negatio"  Spinoza

"There are no ordinary cats."  Colette

http://au.profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal