Been lucky no one took my bets...

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Dec 15 06:10:28 MST 2002

On  a recent posting, I was betting that the MNyP would reach an
agreement with the "leftist" groups and generate a massive political
action marked by peaceful demonstrations on May 19/20 next.

But on the one side the evidence that some of the piquetero leaders
have decided to jump to the payroll of Duhalde (Castells, for
instance, who obtained great financial support for his followers from
Govm't after he blasted both Rodríguez Saá and the CTA-led D'Elía)
and that others (the Bloque Piquetero, for instance) would not work
against incidents during the meeting but promote them brought
Rodríguez Saá to make the decission of not going to the Square.

A brief communiqué was issued. Whoever wants it, just contact me. The
communiqué is in Spanish.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

"Aquel que no está orgulloso de su origen no valdrá nunca
nada porque empieza por depreciarse a sí mismo".
Pedro Albizu Campos, compatriota puertorriqueño de todos
los latinoamericanos.