Mapping the 'far left'

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 18 18:53:16 MST 2002

Following my post too weeks ago regarding the 'far left' in the US --
to which several members of the list kindly responded, I'd like to ask
the following:

1) Where do you place, locate the WSWS on the map?

2) I'd like to learn more about the left in the USA. Could you all
(anyone) suggest a few books that I could/should read? Let's just say
two books -- not the library of congress!  Would anyone have a
recommendation for two books, and only two books?

Thanks.

Gilles d'Aymery