Re.: 2002 Second Hottest Year as Global Warming Speeds

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 10:24:07 MST 2002

Someone sent me this in reply to the Kilimanjaro fotos:

> have a look at this graph ice volume over the past 750, 000 years... the present is at the left of the graph

http://www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/ice_ages/specmap_graph.html

me again:
I believe the implication is that while we may be warming, that
should pose no cause for alarm for level-headed, rational chaps, because
it seems to be all part of the great cycle.