Greetings of the season

Michael Keaney michael.keaney at mbs.fi
Fri Dec 20 02:31:11 MST 2002

Sabri writes:

Good to see a mail by Jaggi Singh appearing on Marxmail. I would
be equally happy if I saw a mail by Louis Proyect appearing on
the North American PGA list. Not that there is much going on
there. But, who knows, if some of you join, there may be? It is
up to you Americans, not up to us Turks and Kurds.

-----

It's a sad day indeed when the likes of Lou "Stalinist" Proyect gets invited
to join a golf mailing list.

Just a short note to say thanks to all for an excellent 2002 on Marxmail.
I'll be withdrawing for a few weeks but I'm looking forward to more Marx and
sparks in 2003.

Best to all,

Michael Keaney