Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Dec 23 15:34:45 MST 2002

>Sorry Louis
>
>I posted two fairly long articles from the Irish Times before I read your
>post. The IT is only available through subscription and therefore I usually
>trawl it to see if there is anything of interest. I can stop this if you
>think its taking up too much space.
>
>Fraternally
>
>John

Discretion is the better part of valor, or something like that. When
something is available only on a subscription basis, like the Wall Street
Journal, Irish Times, salon.com or Chronicle of Higher Education, etc.,
then we should make allowances. But if the article is from the Washington
Post, Financial Times, Guardian, etc., it is really not necessary to
crosspost the entire article.