Shameless plug for the MIA CD

David Walters dwalters at igc.org
Mon Dec 23 18:30:51 MST 2002

===============================
WARNING--SHAMELESS PLUG FOLLOWS....
===============================
Folks,
 I wanted to announce to you all that the Marxists Internet Archive will be
producing it's new Marxist CD 2003. It will be THREE CDs in size and
contains scads more of all the authors on the MIA, at least 600 megs of text
files more. The 'official' announcement and release of it will be occur next
week or the week after. We are also thinking of producing a DVD-R version of
it on one volume. The non-English disk will contain 30 languages. No more
announcements here will be made, you'll have to check the MIA What's New
page or the CD page.

David Walters
www.marxists.org/admin/new/
www.marxists.org/admin/cd/