Bill Mandel

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 08:07:16 MST 2002

Bill Mandel has dreamt big dreams -- and done big things. He's lived -- and
he's living and fighting. While he needs no defense on anything, I do feel
obliged to label Mark Jones' pathetic diatribe against him one of the truly
bizarre events I've seen on any List.

There are people on this list, Mark Jones, who've done some tangibly good --
and certainly interesting -- things.  Aside from tedious pronouncements and
personal attacks, I really don't get the impression you're in that club.  I
recall on another list when your reaction to one of my posts on the North
Dakota Native murders was to toss out ridicule in my direction -- including
an especially revealing comment about that list turning into "a missing
persons bureau."  You're not the kind of "radical" with whom I'd care have
coffee.  If we had anything more than coffee, I think my temper might
transcend my restraint.

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´