Help--Trying to Find a Monthly Review Article from April 1998

Kevin Lindemann and Cathy Campo kklcac at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 15:26:52 MST 2002

Bush's characterization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
made me want to reread an article that appeared in the April 1998 issue
of Monthly Review, "North Korea Diary" by Hugh Deane.

Unfortunately, I can't locate my copy of that issue, and I don't live
near a university library. If someone has a copy and could scan Deane's
article and e-mail it to me, I would be very grateful. (I tried *Monthly
Review*, but they don't have the article available electronically).

By the way, speaking of Korea, list members might be interested in
Martin Hart-Landsberg's review of Dean's history of the Korean War
(http://www.monthlyreview.org/1000hart.htm).

--Kevin Lindemann