Big step forward for the radical movement

Sabri Oncu soncu at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 3 22:41:42 MST 2002

Here is another recent statement from New York. Sabri

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Received 9:04 p.m. Sunday 3 February 2002

Statement by 25 female prisoners:

"Our spirits are high despite the pepper spray, handcuffs, and
billy clubs.
We are here in solidarity with victims of imperialism, those
being bombed,
those being detained and targeted since 9-11, everyone in
American prisons,
and all those who suffer from neoliberal economic policies. We
are a
fearless generation. We will win. Our unity makes us strong."

"Another world is possible; we'll settle for nothing else."