Milosevic...

Derrick O'Keefe sankara83 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:08:27 MST 2002

Are comrades really that far apart on the Milosevic question?

The trial at the Hague is a fraud, a sham, an outrage.  The accused was
literally extorted out of his country by the United States government.
Surely comrade Alam is not arguing in favor of this trial-by-imperialism?

And surely comrades Stainsby and Proyect are not arguing that Milosevic did
nothing wrong.  And I couldn't disagree more with the statement "It's no
good in the real world to point out that Milosevic wasn't a true communist".

Are we to mindlessly cheer on anyone whose interests conflict with
imperialism?  Must I cease and desist mentioning the faults of the regimes
of the "evil axis" of Iraq, Iran, North Korea?  This seems to me very basic
stuff.

Derrick O'Keefe