My Grammar - an apology

Donal donaloc at peterquinn.com
Mon Feb 4 08:07:11 MST 2002

Comrades,

I just re-read a number of my posts and they contained a large number of
grammatical errors. Whilst these shouldn't make them unreadable, I will
attempt to ensure that this situation is remedied. There's nothing that
turns me off reading a piece than stupid grammatical mistakes. I can only
say that I was trying to put a few responses out hurriedly and that I didn't
get the time to read over them one last time.

Domhnall.