Warning to Mohammad

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 4 15:51:06 MST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:58:35 -0500, Mohammad J Alam wrote:

>This quote highlights what *should* be the real
>issue: the position of the world proletariat,
>which today is that of living under imperialism
>in a capitalist state or an ex-Stalinist
>gangster-
>capitalist state. In other words, defending
>Stalinism for whatever reason is not defending
>workers since few are even under the system of
>Stalinism anyway

Mohammad, I have never seen so much hot air in such a short time from
a Marxism list participant. When you are challenged on the recent
history of Yugoslavia, especially on what happened in Srebrenica, you
let go with a barrage of pretentious and diversionary
phrase-mongering that most professional sectarians can't hope to
achieve in three lifetimes.

Don't waste our god-damned bandwidth with fucking stupid reminders of
the need for communism. There are all sorts of cyber-Dumas across the
Internet where people like yourself can speechify. This forum is not
one of them.

Let me be as clear as possible to you. This list is a scholarly list.
It is meant provide information that so people can form their own
opinions. Unless you begin to alter the ratio between the empty
rhetoric and the hard data in your posts, which now appears to be
about 50 to 1, I am going to remove you from the list.

--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org