Thanks all.

sherrynstan at igc.org sherrynstan at igc.org
Mon Feb 4 16:36:24 MST 2002

I regret to say I must unsubscribe from all lists for a while.  My work is about to demand around 12-14 hours a day.  This is a good thing, because it is related to movement building in North Carolina, but it means I can't possibly read and digest the volume of mail I now receive.

This list is, with few exceptions, one of the best tools out there for us, and I will drop in through the web site from time to time to catch up.

Thanks to you all, and keep it going.

Deepest respect,

Stan