Mohammad

jonathan flanders jon_flanders at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 5 14:21:04 MST 2002

>> Let me speak frankly on my background in relation to this matter. During
the first round of slaughtering in Bosnia, I was in Pakistan. <<

This would make young Mohammed quite the precocious youth. If he is 18 now,
in 1991 he would have been 7.

I must confess to some suspicion of posters who claim youngster status in
heated polemics. Particulary when they are spouting pre-packaged
secto-programmatic doctrine. Oh, the evil Proyect, who denies militant
youth their say!

Of course, if their age could be verified, I would cut them some slack. I
knew it all back in 1970. I knew even more in 1967.

Jon Flanders