Powell lashes out at Venezuelan revolution [Perez]

Mohammad J Alam alam.m at neu.edu
Wed Feb 6 10:18:50 MST 2002

It was a pretty damn straightforward piece of inquiry. If you want to be an
hostile *asshole* instead of helping me understand why Bolivia is a
revolutionary situation, don't bother posting it to the list.

You had the same cranky and babyish attitude last time: "Oh? He doesn't
support Milo? Damn imperialist!".

Having let that pretty much slip by I put forth a fairly simple question
and the asshole in you still can't avoid rushing to the scene.

And thanks Chris. I can't believe I didn't know *anything* about what is
happening in Bolivia...too much focus on Palestine. Bolivia appears as an
anti-imperialist struggle of decisive importance, indeed.