Powell lashes out at Venezuelan revolution [Perez]

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 10:31:22 MST 2002

--- Mohammad J Alam <alam.m at neu.edu> wrote:
> And thanks Chris. I can't believe I didn't know *anything* about what
> is
> happening in Bolivia

Apparently not, or you'd realize that the country under question is
called "Venezuela."

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

"Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to everybody is the 'most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever.' "
                             -- Dave Barry