To the Moderator/Joe Freemen

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 18:15:06 MST 2002

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:46:16 -0800, Macdonald Stainsby wrote:
>Joe Freemen made some very
>vulgar and extremely sexist and homophobic
>comments.

Yes he did. But when he did, they came like lightning out of a
cloudless sky. I had not been prepared for such an outburst and for
all I know, neither was he. Email is a funny medium. Because you are
not in physical contact with the other person, and because the
"enter" key is so easy to press, lots of times things go out that you
regret after they go out.

All I can say to assuage the concerns of Xyxy Xyyxyx or any other
gays or women on the list is that any such outburst from Joe in the
future, or anybody else for that matter, will *not be tolerated*.

--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org