Friends of Cuban Libraries - US Propaganda Front

Brian James bajames at uniserve.com
Sun Feb 10 15:48:14 MST 2002

I subscribe to a list serve called Academic Librarians Forum. A person
named Robert Kent has been posting messages to it for a group called
"Friends of Cuban Libraries," decrying the repression and censorship
that the Cuban government is supposedly directing at "independent"
libraries in Cuba. Well, it turns out, not surprisingly, that this is a
US government propaganda campaign, and I found good evidence for it,
which I posted it to the list serve. Here's my response to the latest
message by Robert Kent. Any comments?

Brian James