conspiracy theories & libraries

Donna Stainsby dstainsby at telus.net
Sun Feb 10 18:36:36 MST 2002

Marco -- Have a look at the articles re "conspiracy" at the emperors-clothes
site or join the email list at http://emperors-clothes.com/f.htm  Look
especially for articles by Jared Israel.

Nice work, Brian.  How aware are the Cuban Librarians of this group?  I would
guess that the Cuban authorities prefer to let them continue as the devil they
know, but I would hope that the librarians are equally aware.
Donna

"A time has come when silence is betrayal.  That time is now."
--Martin Luther King