Friends of Cuban Libraries - US Propaganda Front

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Sun Feb 10 22:33:30 MST 2002

Brian,

I found your reply to be extremely effective, devastatingly so.

Especially since it relies entirely on the testimony of professional
librarians, who quite dispassionately, and without any hostility to the
"dissidents" involved, describe these straightforwardly as fronts for
political groups and as a way to make yourself into a "politically
persecuted" person eligible for an immediate visa to the U.S.

A scam, in other words.

I'd like to post your attachment to CubaNews, a yahoo group of which I'm one
of the moderators. Please let me know if that is ok.

José