Re.: " Chávez would win re-election today" -- AP

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 09:25:30 MST 2002

US criticism of Chávez based on his dictactorial, anti-democratic
tendencies really should be publicly re-examined during Pakistani
General Parvez Musharef's visit to Washington DC this week.

I know I do not have to mention this to our group,
but perhaps we should remind others that the
issue is not dictatorship or democracy,
but proper subservience to US interests.
And what are "US interests"?
Enriching the rich and impoverishing the world.