"Independent" Cuban Libraries - Part 2

Brian James bajames at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 11 21:27:43 MST 2002

As expected Robert Kent posted a rebuttal to my criticism of the Friends
of Cuban Libraries on the Academic Librarians Forum, and here's my
rejoinder (his message is at end of mine). BTW, the Academic Librarians
Forum does not get much activity. I had forgotten I'd even subscribed to
it until these anti-Cuba messages started showing up. I've noticed that
it has over 600 subscribers though, which is enough to justify
challenging this creep, who seems to be losing credibility in the
Library community anyway.