what to make of "conspiracy theories"?

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 09:45:40 MST 2002

--- Martin Schreader <mschreader at npns.org> wrote:
> Why don't you go ask Jack
> Barnes
> for the answers, if you haven't already.

Because the chances of Jack having "the answers" are roughly the same
as my chances of having a horde of green-scaled antelopes living under
my bed.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

"Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to everybody is the 'most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever.' "
                             -- Dave Barry