what to make of "conspiracy theories"?

Derrick O'Keefe sankara83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:40:30 MST 2002

>You're looking for someone with all the answers. I'm not that person, and
>never claimed to be (hence the research). Why don't you go ask Jack Barnes
>for the answers, if you haven't already.
>
>Comradely;
>Martin

"The working class must reject all forms of fake science, exageration and
crankism...They feed into the conspiracy nostrums that are floated in the
working class and labor movement, taking workers' eyes off the true source
of such social ills: the capitalists and their profit system" Jack Barnes,
from Capitalism's World Disorder.

Derrick O'Keefe