American Democracy: R.I.P : The Emergence of the FascistAmerican Theocratic State

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 13 14:27:53 MST 2002

Every incident and circumstances is different, of course, but nobody familiar with the ups and downs of liberty and democracy in the U.S. could write something like "American Democracy: R.I.P  : The Emergence of the Fascist American Theocratic State."

The approach shows that what's really been lost is any understanding of what took place in our past.

Solidarity!
Mark Lause