Comprador Definition

Mohammad J Alam alam.m at neu.edu
Wed Feb 13 22:51:57 MST 2002

"I would suggest that if Mohammed wants to pursue a career as an activist
outside the US, then England is the place to be for someone of Pakistani
descent - he'd have to learn to spell correctly though."

I don't recall having a spelling problem...?

"I also want to agree with Jim Craven that people
coming from privileged middle-class backgrounds to lead local people to the
correct formulation of Marxism-Leninism are usually not worth talking to."

Both of you can "agree" all of you want on this issue, but what's the big
deal--no one is in disagreement about it. I did not assert anywhere that I
intended to march in and lead the way. You guys are just being ridiculous
and absurdly presumptuous on that account.