Milosevic Begins Criminal Defense by Assailing NATO

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 16:31:50 MST 2002

At 08:25  15/02/02 -0500, Lou wrote in reply to Mac's post on Milosevic's
defence tactics:

>This is exactly the problem.

You are being a bit cryptic here Lou. I interpret this as a kind of
impatience with a nationalist defence when what is needed is an
international attack on imperialism.

However much as I hesitate to rush into the whole Yugoslavia affair, I have
to record my absolute contempt for the prosecutors, the media and the whole
sham that surrounds this trial.

If anything like the same standards were applied to  Bush and Blair they
would rot in prison for life.

regards

Gary