New at Pathfinderpress.com!

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 09:56:54 MST 2002

--- Derrick O'Keefe <sankara83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ***Check it all out at the new, snazzy web-site!
> www.pathfinderpress.com

It actually *is* a pretty cool-looking site. Credit where it's due and
all that.

But here's the million-dollar question: Really, how many Russians can
afford to shell out USD $195 for the Russian edition of Trotsky's
"History of the Russian Revolution?" Especially considering the current
state of the Russian economy. I mean, really. It's not like the
translation fees could be *that* bad. :P

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

"Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to everybody is the 'most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever.' "
                             -- Dave Barry